- America's Largest Brick and Mortar Seed Bank
- Free shipping on orders over $500
Sativa / Indica ratio - 75 % SATIVA / 25 % INDICA
THC - 11-16 %
CBD - Below 0.06%
CBG - 0.1-0.5 %
Flowering indoors - 8-9 weeks
Flowering outdoors - 8-9 weeks
Yield - High
Resistance against spider mites - Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew - Average-High
Resistance against botrytis - Average-High
Resistance against white fly - Average-High
Resistance against cold - Average-High
Resistance against heat - Average-High
Genetics - Zamaldelica (Zamal x Malawi/Thai) elite x Auto Malawi Northern Lights.
Structure - Plants of sativa dominant morphology, compact and manageable, with a big main cola, strong branching and high lateral production.
Bouquet - Most of the plants (60%) offer the complex and refined terpene profile of our Zamaldelica elite mother: candy, floral, fruity (mango, peach), liquor, aniseed, musky and sweet carrots. 25% of the plants produce lemony fermented terpenes reminiscent of a good citric Haze hybrid, and finally a small proportion of plants that have woodier, drier, spicy and licorice African sativa aromas and flavors closer to Malawi.
High - 75% of the plants have an intense energetic, euphoric and psychedelic psychoactivity, with a dreamlike development that immerses the perception and the mind in a completely new universe, proving to be overwhelming for many. The remaining 25% of plants produce more narcotic and relaxing effects, always of the highest quality.
Terpene profile - It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of terpinolene and/or beta myrcene, followed by moderate amounts of trans ocimene, and variability in the content of small amounts of limonene, alpha pinene, beta pinene and linalool.
Sesquiterpenes: high amounts of beta caryophyllene, moderate amounts of alpha humulene and variability in the content of small amounts of trans nerolidol and alpha bisobolol.
Growing Tips - As usual with autoflowering strains, Auto Zamaldelica starts to flower after 4 or 5 weeks from germination, regardless of the indoor photoperiod or outdoor season, allowing it to mature properly in latitudes far from the equator, where the photodependent strains start to bloom too late to mature correctly. Therefore, it is important to maximize the growth as much as possible using from the beginning pots of at least 7 liters for indoor growing, and pots of at least 15-20 liters for outdoor growing.
It can also be cultivated in mid-latitude climates, finishing in summer time when it is started in spring, being able to benefit in flowering from the longest days with highest light intensity and warmer temperatures, finishing months ahead of the usual autumn harvest of the photodependent strains.
Excellent adaptability to indoor growing, where it can be flowered and harvested next to the mothers with a growing photoperiod, and thus to be able to obtain a harvest without having to prepare another growing area with different photoperiods, as it happens with the photodependent strains.
We recommend moderate levels of nutrients during the growing stage, and moderate-high during the flowering stage.
Impressive sativa dominant hybrid that offers the best qualities of our Zamaldelica elite mother in autoflowering format.
Compact, manageable and fast-flowering sativa, with excellent yields and very high THC levels for an autoflowering strain. It produces tight resinous buds with little leaf, with the complex and refined terpene profile of candy, tropical fruits, liquor, anise, musk and sweet carrots, and the intense euphoric and psychedelic psychoactivity that has made Zamaldelica world famous. Its sativa qualities, potency, complexity and duration will blow away even the most demanding sativa smokers, who will be left wondering how on earth a sativa effect of such caliber can come from an autoflowering strain.
If Zamaldelica has made a huge impact on the cannabis scene since its release a decade ago, enthroning her as one of the best sativas of recent times, we’re sure that the autoflowering version of this super sativa will cause the same sensation, and will quickly establish itself as one of the best autoflowering sativa varieties available on the market.